Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Brain as of Late

I do not recommend studying this for your next psychology test. 


Ever since school started, I've been in SUPER VICTORIA MODE trying to get all my stuff done.  Like, write-two-essays-and-read-half-a-book-in-a-night busy  This is why I have been on a bit of a hiatus.  I've been working non-stop!  At least everything will be easy once October's over, which makes me disappointed how stressed I am.  October's my favorite month.  At least they're my birthday, candy, scary things, and costumes to think about :) yeah.  That's good.

I'm still working on store stuff, too,  Keep your eyes peeled for that.

Yeah.  Fall is good.


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure the 'likes carrots' and 'still causes me to trip over things' sections also reside in my brain ;)
    I love your comics, they're cute and funny :)

    http://shineongolddustwoman.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete