Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tofu: Based on a Conversation My Parents Had Earlier This Week


***

Here's a few of my favorite things this week:

Adventure Time #30 By Ryan North and Boom! Studios
I used to read the Adventure Time comic every month, but stopped because I couldn't find it anymore.  I picked up 30 because it is a one shot with the premise of the characters making a bunch of comic strips for a zine (awesomely named "Marcelzine".)  There's a preview of some pages (like BMO's, which is one of my favorites) over at Comics Alliance. Recently, Boom! Studios has been making some top-notch comics.

Lavender Hand Soap
Or just any nice-scented hand soap, really.

Sailor Moon (1992-1997 Toei Animation)
I am 17 and I had never seen Sailor Moon until last month. There's a few episodes on Hulu and so I've been slowly making my way through that.  It's adorable, man.  The pastel colors are soooo cute ahhhhhh!  I haven't seen the new reboot, but I'll probably do that sometime.

Weird Books About Where You Live

Humorous Embroidery




What's some of your favorite things recently? Tell me below!


1 comment:

  1. Sailor Moon is the best thing ever. I can't believe you had never seen it- that show was my childhood!
    I love the embroidery, by the way.(:

    ReplyDelete