Saturday, May 31, 2014

Comic Book Zine And a Haiku

Hello Again! Since we last spoke, I finished my comic book!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL
Here's what the inside looks like:
left hand not included.
Yesterday, my schools' art club had a huge fundraiser for the Detroit Institute of Arts, and I managed to sell a few.  I have some left, and I'm thinking of putting them on Etsy for a few dollars.  Includes a free sticker! Everybody loves free stickers!!!
Right?
If you would be interested in an Etsy store where I sell comic books, tell me in the comments below!


To misquote the great
author, George R. R. Martin:
"Summer is coming."


5 comments:

  1. whoa this comic looks so rad! I would be super into buying this (+ free stickers!!)

    //kanyinsola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I'm strongly considering the store, and I'll look into getting the right supplies to sell stuff.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I would love to buy one! It looks awesome(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. your drawings are so awesome. you go girl. ;))

    //fashioncloudofdagnija.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you are crazy talented, this is amazing!
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete