Thursday, December 26, 2013

Things That Happened on Christmas

Part 1:

The following comic is a paraphrased, however true event that totally happened:
Well, there goes my dream of becoming a folk-punk musician.

Part 2:

Among the books I received, one I think is exceptionally cool is To Be Or Not To Be by "Ryan North, William Shakespeare, and You"(2013, BreadPig.) It's an *ahem* interactive adventure novel that parodies Hamlet, and oh my, is it FUN!  It's been a long time since I got a game or toy for Christmas, but playing with all the ridiculous endings is just, if not more, exciting.  A bunch of artists contributed to the illustrations.(Including the cover, illustrated by Noelle Stevenson, who I mentioned in my previous post.) So if you like Hamlet and stuff, read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment